Maybe it was because I had vacation the last week, but March literally flew by. The majority of the month was spent organizing at home and my blog, but I still have some work to do. Here are the top three things included in my March favorites.
Pink & Berry Lipsticks
Spring finally came and I broke out all the light colored lippes. For the past few weeks, I’ve been loving the color berry, the latest being e.l.f. Cosmetics Bold Berry and MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson.
Social Media & Blog Management Tools
Working full time and taking regular vacations while still growing a blog means I need some tools to keep the ball rolling. Here are a few management, automation and productivity apps I use regularly.
- Buffer – Scheduling posts for Twitter, Facebook & Google Plus. It also gives insights on the most popular posts per Like, RT, +1, Click and/or shares.
- Tweet Deck – Scheduling Tweets for monthly Twitter chats with Type 4 Naturals.
- Canva – Creating photos for blog posts, social media, and monthly blog newsletters.
- Cleaner for Instagram – Deleting Instagram pictures, ghost followers and unfollowing inactive accounts in bulk.
- Crowdfire – Cleaning up Twitter by following new and unfollowing inactive accounts
- Bit.ly – Tracking the number of clicks for videos, blog posts, & affiliate links.
All Inclusive Resorts
After working so hard the past few weeks, I made it my business to have the best chillcation in Mexico. Staying at the Pyramid at Grand Oasis Cancun really spoiled me and I will definitely go to more all-inclusive resorts during future travels.
What were some of your March Favorites?