It’s the holiday season and that means holiday parties and dinners galore. For holiday parties, there should be options available for friends who don’t drink and designated drivers. If you’re hosting a Holiday party this year, here’s a quick and easy recipe for a Non Alcoholic Cranberry & Lime Spritzer.
- Place your list items here
- Cranberry Juice (or cranberry lime juice)
- Sparkling water (or 7Up, Sprite, seltzer water)
- Fresh Cranberries
- pour sparkling water (or lemon/lime soda) into 1/2 of the pitcher
- add cranberry juice into second half of the pitcher
- slice limes and add with cranberries to the mixture
- garnish with lime
Do you incorporate non-alcoholic drinks in your holiday parties?