Between vacation, weekend trips, planning events and prepping for my 30th birthday, I’ve been a lot busier than normal. With everything going on, I still managed to get my hands on loads of hair products so I’m officially starting my Spring and Summer No Buy 2016 this April. The majority of the items received was being a guest at Texture on the Runway presented by Target during fashion week. Check out my video on Type 4 Naturals showing all the items I received in just three months of the year starting.
Just like last year’s no buy, I’m not going to include makeup. I’m also going to continue the process of setting aside items that I want to finish and provide monthly updates. Below are the items I would like to finish for the month of April by category:
- Shea Moisture Jamacan Black Castor Oil Shampoo
- Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Shampoo
- Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cowash
- Aunt Jackie’s In Control
- Insta Natural Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask
Leave-ins & Oil
- Aunt Jackie’s Quench Leave-in
- Karen’s Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in
- Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea oil
- TGIN Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer
- ECO Custard
- As I Am Double Butter Cream
The first month is usually the easiest since most of the products are close to half way done or more. I’m usually doing hair tutorials, so it’d be interesting to see what styles I’ll create using these items. As always, my Summer No Buy will end on August 31. Here’s to 4 months of fun.
Have you done or are you planning on doing a beauty no buy anytime soon?