Do you like cranberries during the holidays? From homemade cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving dinner to holiday feasts, drinks, and desserts, nothing says the holiday season like fresh cranberries!
A few weeks ago, I shared my new favorite recipe for a Non Alcoholic Cranberry Lime Spritzer perfect for friends or kids at holiday parties.
In celebration of the holiday season, I’m sharing a roundup of cranberry recipes and crafts from outstanding bloggers in my Social Fabric community.
If you’re looking for ways to incorporate cranberries into your home this holiday, here is a collection of amazing cranberry themed posts to get you started.
CRANBERRY DESSERT RECIPES
- Scrappy Geek Shortbread Cookies
- Kids Fun Reviewed Cranberry Apple Sauce Recipe
- Joy’s Life Cranberry Scones
- The Sweetness Sensations Cranberry Crunch Coffee Cake
- Creative Cynchronicity Chewy Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
CRANBERRY DRINK RECIPES
MORE RECIPES WITH CRANBERRIES
- To and Fro Cranberry Almond Kale Quinoa Salad
- A Joyfully Mad Kitchen Pear and Pecan Arugula Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Building Our Story Cranberry Ambrosia Salad
- Savoring the Good 3 Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- Building Our Story Cranberry Ice
- Diana Rambles Fresh Cranberry Relish
- Kitchen Concoctions Spiced Red Wine Cranberry Glazed Cornish Hens
- Finding Sanity In Our Crazy Life Cranberry Brie Bites
- MamaPlusOne Chocolate Cranberry Braid
- A Paper Arrow Orange Cranberry Relish
- The Bandit Lifestyle Cranberry Salsa Recipe
- Happy Go Lucky Cranberry Honey Butter
- A Joyfully Mad Kitchen Creamy Butternut Squash Kale Pasta
- Clever Pink Pirate Fresh Cranberry Sauce
BEAUTY AND STYLE
- Our Potluck Family Adventures in My Cranberry Dress
I hope one of the posts of cranberry recipes, savory dishes, and craft projects catches your interest so you can create new holiday memories with your family this time of year.
If you found this post helpful, pin it for future reference and share it with your social community.