I received the E.L.F. Cosmetics Fall Refresh Box in exchange for a full E.L.F. Skin Review. All opinions are my own.
Since I turned 30 this year, I’ve been focusing more and more on skincare. E.L.F Cosmetics must’ve known because I recently received their Fall Refresh box. The box contained items I can use for an at-home facial and a new Fall skincare routine.
Eyes Lips Face aka e.l.f. Cosmetics is an American beauty brand based in Oakland, California. It was founded in 2004 and sells affordable makeup and skincare products in the $1, $3, and $6 price point.
Fall Skin Care Routine
I have combination skin. As the season changed from summer to fall, I made sure to switch up my skin and hair regimen. When it comes to Fall skincare, I usually exfoliate more and apply heavier serums and creams. I also try to include facial steaming to add moisture back into my skin and avoid dryness. If you’re interested in learning more about my Fall skincare routine, here’s a list of items included in the box along with my full E.L.F. SKIN review:
- Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths: I don’t wear makeup every day, but these Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths are great as an initial step when cleaning my face. They are infused with Aloe and Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate the skin after using it.
- Exfoliating Scrub: I like to use the I use the e.l.f. Exfoliating Scrub during my daily morning routine. It contains ingredients like purified water, walnut, apricot, and vitamin E which are all great for removing dead skin
- Hydrating Bubble Mask: After wetting my face, I apply the Hydrating Bubble Mask and wait until the solution turns into bubbles (about 5-10 minutes). After the bubbles disappear, I wash with warm water and follow up with a moisturizer.
- Lip Kiss Balm: If you often have dry lips, you need the e.l.f. Lip Kiss Balm. This lip balm leaves a light coverage and contains Vitamin A and E, grape seed oil, and jojoba oil to help nourish, protect, and moisturize lips.
- Eye Refresh: This compact rollerball brightens and refreshes the eyes. It also helps alleviate puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. Ingredients include pomegranate, rosemary, green tea, cucumber, and grape for hydrating and nourishing the skin around your eyes. I like to use the e.l.f. Eye Refresh after a long-haul flight.
- Makeup Remover Pen: This product is infused with Vitamin E, Cucumber & Chamomile to moisturize & condition skin. The makeup remover pen is also non-greasy and can even remove waterproof makeup. removes makeup smudges, smears without taking off the rest of your makeup.
Overall E.L.F. SKIN Review
I already have used makeup remover wipes in the past and usually keep them along with the eye refresh in my toiletry bag or carry-on for traveling. The Kiss Balm is also great for everyday use. The light tint it leaves on my lips really comes in handy when going to an event or meetup after work. Trying the Hydrating Bubble Mask was weird, but I definitely felt a difference. Unlike the exfoliating scrub, I use the hydrating bubble mask weekly. Be careful when applying because if it goes into your eyes, it hurts a whole lot.
If you’re wondering if elf skincare is good, I would say yes! I liked these E.L.F SKIN products so much, I purchased the Skin Care Regimen kit that includes a night cream, eye cream, daily face cleanser, serum, and moisturizer. If you’re looking for affordable skincare that is also cruelty and paraben-free, I suggest you look into elf skincare. You can find these items from the Fall refresh box in Target, Walmart, Ulta, or e.l.f. Cosmetics’ official website. You can also shop for them individually below.